Contact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....talking about Hydrophonica.....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ...back to the music...  

..the 'band'...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

..the 'band'... Empty
PostSubject: ..the 'band'...   ..the 'band'... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 am

..in the recordings is all me. Some people seem to be unsure of this so I am just clarifying.

I have a small midi drum kit for the drums, a pickup on my guitar that allows me to play keyboard and synth parts and of course the guitars, a mandolin and a bass; I am really a guitar player. Obviously I am doing all the singing as well.

I did have some offers from musicians to add parts but since I couldn't muster up enough to play all the parts I decided to do them all my self as a novelty and because I enjoy the variety of playing the different instruments.

I'm not a great organizer of people and through my few efforts to get a project off the ground I realized that it would probably be quicker to keep working on the songs myself than wait for others to be free and interested; I enjoy writing and playing music, not organizing a band.

A good band is something that it seems destiny takes care of....but that is another topic....
Back to top Go down
https://contact.iftopic.com

..the 'band'...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jump to: